Your cart is empty
Earthy-herbaceous; marked by lifted notes of holy basil and hints of turmeric
A light-bodied, crisp cup which starts with overwhelming tones of turmeric right at the start and hums along throughout. Towards the middle, sweet-herbal undertones of holy basil interlaced with warm tones of ginger can be perceived, rendering a distinct mouth-feel to the liquor. Muted notes of turmeric and holy basil lingers on in the aftertaste, making for a delicious cup of healthy green tea.
Use O2 rich water, running stream or RO filtered
Get the water temperature right to the recommended temperature
Use the suggested quantity above with the approximate water
Infuse the leaves for a recommended time
The amount of caffeine this tea contains
To enhance your tea drinking experience
Green tea is one of the least oxidized tea types. It is made from young tea leaves plucked towards the close of the flush or harvest season after the production of white, oolong, and black teas.
The whole leaf is the highest grade tea, it contains more catechins and antioxidants and can be steeped multiple times. It is the best way to experience any Indian tea.
Yes, we only use 100% organic products. Our Green Teas are certified Organic by CU Inspections India Pvt. Ltd.
The caffeine content of our green Teas is medium to low. The safe limit of caffeine for an adult is 400mg a day, but it's recommended that one consumes 150-200mg of caffeine a day.
A cup of Green Tea contains approximately 20-45 mg of caffeine, which is lower than Black Tea (approximately 50mg) and coffee (approximately 90-95mg). Thus, it is safe to drink 3-4 cups a day.
Being a storehouse of many antioxidant compounds, Traditional Chinese medicine has staunchly held that drinking green tea helps relieve body aches, aids digestion, impacts the process of detoxification, and, generally, enhances the quality of life.
Green tea polyphenols can play an important role in reducing the risk of several chronic diseases, including the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Loaded with antioxidants, catechins, and various plant compounds, green tea is considered a healthy beverage. Drinking green tea regularly, along with frequent exercises and a balanced diet, can lead to effective weight management.
The material used in our teabags is Certified Food Grade nylon mesh, made of PLA non-woven material which has a high heat resistance and makes it safe to steep your teas in these teabags. The material is FDA-approved and is both sustainable and compostable. We avoid staples and food-grade glue and instead use sonication, which is the process of applying ultrasonic frequency, to attach the tag with teabags.We ensure to seal them with heat to minimize any interference with the flavors. Moreover, nylon tea bags are used primarily because they offer superior flavor relative to traditional paper teabags which are usually bleached and lead to water pollution, and are harmful to our health.
Yes, Green can be sipped both hot and cold, as per your preference.
Here is the simple step you can follow to make a cold brew:
1. Choose a Tea Brewing Vessel - The easiest way to cold brew tea is to use an iced tea pitcher with a built-in tea infuser. This makes it super simple to add tea leaves and water, infuse the tea leaves, and then quickly and easily remove the leaves when your tea is ready to enjoy.
2. Take approx 1 tsp for every 180 ml of water - The basic rule of thumb is that you should use one teaspoon of tea leaves for every six ounces of water in your pitcher or other vessels. (So, ideally, you should take approx 14 gms of loose leaf tea for a 1000 ml pitcher)
3. Add Water - The next step is to add cold, filtered water to your iced tea pitcher. Because the tea will be infused over a long period of time, you want to use cold water instead of hot water so that your tea doesn’t get bitter.
4. Refrigerate your tea - Refrigerate your tea overnight, or for at least four hours. This gives the tea leaves time to slowly infuse and release their flavour.
5. Enjoy your tea - You can enjoy your cold-brewed tea with or without ice.
1tsp of Organic green tea has1kcal.
You can contact us on email@example.com We will be happy to assist you.